Southwestern Bloody Mary
- 3 cups spicy hot v-8 juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce, (from canned chipotle chilies in adobo)
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 23 cup chilled vodka
- ice cube
- 6 celery ribs, with leafy tops
- 6 red chilies, fresh, slit
DirectionsMix first 7 ingredients in pitcher.
Chill mixture until cold, at least 2 hours or overnight.
Mix in vodka.
Fill glasses with ice.
Pour Bloody Mary mixture over.
Garnish with celery and chilies.